Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wow, I have forgotten how long it has been since I have done anything with my blog...many things have happened since my last posting back in 2007.

Now the Holidays are upon us...Snow has arrived and I have gotten all my Xmas decorating done inside the house with a couple things outside too....still need to get lights up outside.......

Next thing on the list...everyone has a list right???? RIGHT????....anyway I have things I need to get made for gifts...hopefully they will get done before Xmas.

I have done some shopping online...oh how I love shopping online and that door delivery...shopping wearing my sweatpants, sweatshirt and slippers......no crowds...no lines.....nice cup of tea....ah the experience of it all....now don't get me wrong I still get out there and do a little shopping....

Going to wrap the first delivery of xmas presents to arrive and place under the tree.

3 comments:

quilton said...

Welcome back. Its good to see you friend.

Alicia said...

Thanks Bev,

Now I just need to remember to post something on my blog!!!

golo8 said...

what a lovely tree... looks like xmas came to your house.