Sunday, December 20, 2009

Piles of papers and filing

Today no sewing again, did some more online shopping. Did manage to go through some paper piles and also clean out some desk drawers....it was nice to throw away lots of old and now unwanted papers....oh the accumulation of papers!!!!!

I did work on my to do list of things I need to accomplish soon. Cleared a path around the sewing machine in preparation of the sewing to come!!!! Have some patterns out and material washed and dried.

I packaged up a couple of gifts to mail off to Mother in Law. They will go off in the mail in the morning. I could kick myself as I always procrastinate and mail her gift late in December every year, then I am on pins and needles hoping she receives it by Christmas......Maybe next year I will do better.


No comments: