Thursday, December 10, 2009

Made it to work....

Well, I made it into work today....chains and all....thankfully I did not have to put chains on, on the way home tonight.....ice is beginning to melt some, and they have been sanding. Tonight it will freeze again so roads will be slippery in the morning again!
I kind of like only working 2 1/2 days this week....I could get used to that fast....as long as I could still collect the same pay....HA!
I made my mental list tonight of things I would like to accomplish before Christmas...I will not write it down though as I already know that I will not complete all that I want to do.
Christmas orders are arriving....delivery to the door....I love this online shopping with free shipping!!! what a time saver!!!!
I need to wash fabric that I have purchased.....the fabric is needed for those projects that I want to accomplished before xmas, but refuse to write down.......

No comments: