Saturday, December 19, 2009

Every have one of those weeks.....??????

Monday they finished on my root canal.....go back for the final crown on the tooth come first part of January.....same day I got a call at work....DH had fallen off the ladder putting up xmas lights....thankfully one of our son's was home.....and took him to the hospital.....after several hours it was determined it is broken in two places, but clean breaks....and will be a 12 week recovery....
I took truck in on Wednesday for new tires, my car in on Thursday for smog test, xmas potluck at work on Thursday, then doctor for my ankle on Thursday as well.....Yesterday was last day for school.....no work for two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....set voicemail at work....will be back January 4th leave message.....set auto reply email at work...out of the office until January 4th.....done deal....


I have 3 baby quilts to make pronto........and other sewing besides........

Christmas shopping to do yet too!!!!!!.....Might have to make a trip down to the city in the next couple of days......

1 comment:

quilton said...

Oh, dear, I'm glad to see your DH is okay. Lucky for him, your son was home.