Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas stuff taken down today

Well, no sewing today....I had the brilliant idea to take down the Christmas tree and all of the other inside decorations today....Sad, Sad day....I just love all the Christmas decorations. I originally had planned to leave them up until next Saturday. I woke this morning and thought, tomorrow is back to work time, I might as well get this over with. Now everything is put away, and I also went through all the Christmas stuff and have one very large box plus two shoe boxes full of things I no longer put up. Neighbor girls will have fun going through the boxes for sure!!! I did pull out some things for DS's also that I knew they would like the other stuff was too girly......
Savoring the last few hours of my vacation, I truly wish I could figure out a way to stay home and still collect a paycheck. I just love being home!!!
My new motto for this NEW YEAR....is my work is not my life!!!!

No comments: