Wednesday, December 27, 2006





OK, this is all new to me......I have read a couple of other blogs.....really don't know where to begin......any help from anyone?????











One of few pictures of me during my trip with my son Alex to Paris to visit my oldest son Nick who was attending college in Paris during the Fall of 2005.






Why is it that as the Mom you take all the pictures and there are very few pictures of yourself?






I really am not crying.....just sunny out....



Picture of Alex in front of the Notre Dame, Paris, France, 11-2005.






Our dog, Sadie, December 2005....after a December snow.......


Nick, the oldest, professional photographer, world traveler........taking pictures at brothers graduation from Fire Academy, May 2006




Alex, the Fireman.......has accomplished so much at only 19 years of age......

My sons, loves of my life.....a proud mama I am.

Recipes: Need to post the newest recipe I tried.......along with a few others.......look forward to my next post........

Wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday Season.....blessings to all.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a smarty pants you are, creating a blog and all. Now I can add you to my daily reading...don't let me down.